Saturday, March 17, 2012

St Patrick's Day Nails!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! I wanted something funky and cheesy, so rainbows on a green field with gold glitter coins! Huzzah! I don't think "huzzah" is Irish, but I think we'll be OK.

I used: A-England Dragon for the base (a lovely green holo), OPI Kenne-bunk Port for red, Essie Orange, It's Obvious! for orange, OPI Need Sunglasses? for yellow, Sally Hansen Emerald City for green, OPI Ogre the Top Blue for blue and OPI Honk If You Love OPI for purple. The "gold coins" are from Lynnderella's Change. That woman makes some fantastic glitters, I tell you.

No Flash - geez, aren't I such a steady hand?

With Flash
 Wooooo, I enjoy these nails! Fun and colourful and only slightly skewed because I can't draw but insist upon doing it, anyway.

Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment