Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Orly Galaxy Girl

I started a job this week, one in a traditionally stodgy environment. I tried to do a basic pink, really! I applied A England's Iseult, a pretty soft pink with a delicious shimmer. Took it off before it even dried. I cannot be contained! I asked my nephew what colour should go with, and he responded "Purple and green." How...? Children are insane funny creatures. But I sure showed him! I did use purple and green!

Enter: Orly Galaxy Girl from Cosmic FX. Deep sheer grape base but with.. wait for it... mother-kissing green sparkles! How awesome is that? It is pretty sheer, so I used three coats. And started my job in STYLE.

Orly Galaxy Girl :

Without flash

With Flash

With Flash


I really, really like this. It's "weird" in the best sense of the word: different, eye-catching, unsuspected, gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment