Friday, March 30, 2012

Planks A Lot + Bride of Franken

Hello!

A while back I did a huge Nail Mail order from a company based out of Montreal. I took the opportunity to grab polishes I'd always wanted, but never got around to getting, or were sold out at my local Trade Secrets, etc. The point of this rambling paragraph is that I got OPI Planks a Lot, from their partnership with Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.

When I saw posts of these shades, I didn't quite know what to make of them. They were pastels, but not quite pastels. They were murky and dirty. Not a boring ol' pastel, but acting as if they were hiding something. Now that I've anthropomorphized nail polish, let's get on with it:



I like this a lot better than another OPI purple pastel, Do You Lilac It?. So much more interesting!
And to kick it up a notch, I added a layer of Bride of Franken from Lynnderella. Not quite a flakie, but it does add a little something extra.


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment