Friday, March 23, 2012

Hunger Games!!

IT'S HERE, PEOPLE!

Hunger Games comes out today!!

!!

I'm obviously SUPER DUPER EXCITED. I'm seeing it tonight, and in honour I made Hunger Games Nails! Now, these aren't the China Glaze Capitol Colours Collection (which I will purchase when Lent is over because I sort of gave up buying new polish for Lent...) but designs made from colours I already own. Also, these are definitely not as good as some of the ones I've seen on the internets, but it's mine :)

I used Deborah Lippmann Hit Me With Your Best Shot as the base. It is a fantastic gunmetal grey shimmer. Gotta represent District 12, y'all!

On my ring finger I did a flame motif for Katniss, the Girl on Fire. I used OPI Need Sunglasses? for yellow, China Glaze Papaya Punch for the light orange, Essie Orange, It's Obvious? for the dark orange and Kenne-bunk port for the red.

On my thumb I attempted to draw the mockingjay pin. I used OPI Take the Stage.



May the odds be ever in your favour!

No comments:

Post a Comment