Saturday, March 10, 2012

Butter London The Black Knight and Tart with a Heart

So, once upon a time I saw this post on Scrangie and fell in love. I usually don't get Butter London since they are so expensive, and the display at Holt Renfrew didn't really have any colours that screamed BUY ME BUY ME BUY ME. But that Scrangie post preetttyyy much made me go insane. Eventually I broke down and ordered them. And they really are breathtaking. Sparkles! Black base! Mulicoloured sparkles! Layering!

Black Knight No Flash

Black Knight Flash

Black Knight and Tart with a Heart No Flash

Black Knight and Tart with a Heart Flash
LOVE. Black Knight is gorgeous by itself, but the addition of Tart with a Heart just kicks it up a dozen notches. Scrangie likened them to a galaxy, and I concur. Different colours of sparkle over a black base = happy space nails for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment