Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Rainbow Nails!!

I have a secret (it's not a secret): I love colour waaaay too much. True fact: My space looks like a rainbow threw up all over it. So I decided to try doing a rainbow across my nails because rainbows are full of colour and we've established I love colour and I'm am a little bit crazy and wooo! Colour!

Ahem.

Check 'em out, 'kay?

Also, I stuck some glitter on the colours as well because that's how I roll.

Also also, check out some of the new Nicole by OPI Selena Gomez polishes! Some colours and glitters are hiding in there :)








Left Hand:

Pinkie: Julep Kelly, Nicole by OPI Inner Sparkle (from the Selena Gomez Collection)
Ring: China Glaze Wicked Style, Sephora by OPI What's Your Poison
Middle: OPI Kennebunk Port, OPI Gettin' Miss Piggy with It
Index: Sephora + Pantone Tangerine Tango Creme and Glitter
Thumb: Nicole by OPI Hit the Lights, Nicole by OPI Kissed at Midnight (both from the Selena Gomez Collection)





 Right Hand:

Thumb: OPI Jade is the New Black, OPI Fresh Frog of Bel Air
Index: OPI Fly, Deborah Lippmann Across the Universe
Middle: OPI Ogre the Top Blue, OPI Gone Gonzo
Ring: OPI Dutcha Ya Just Love OPI, Orly Ultra Violet
Pinkie: OPI Honk if You Love OPI, Deborah Lippmann Bad Romance


*Phew*! That was a lot. As my friends pointed out, not only do I have enough colours for a cohesive rainbow, I also have enough *matching glitters*. I am just that cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment