Friday, December 14, 2012

Ombre Red


Hombre... for men.
 
 
That cowboy has nothing on Joey! NOTHING!
 
Where was I? Yes! Ombre nails! My sister didn't know what ombre was so she called them my "Hombre... for men" nails. Friends 4-Ever!
 

You know, when I'm trying to do an ombre manicure, I start thinking about how few colours I have. Hear me out! To do a proper ombre effect, the colours all have to have the same finish. I can't mix cremes, shimmers, foils and glitters. That would be silly. So I may have a billion reds, but I don't have a billion red cremes. And we all know that is a VERY big difference.
 
 
Hee hee, Hombre... for men. I'll stop now.
 






I used:

Pinkie: A England Lancelot
Ring: Essie Wicked
Middle: OPI Skyfall
Index: China Glaze Adventure Red-y
Thumb: Julep Delauney

*Note, Lancelot is a REALLY REALLY dark red. So dark that you can only see any hint of red under extreme light. But I still call it red!

No comments:

Post a Comment