Friday, December 7, 2012

Maybelline Denim Dash and China Glaze Lorelai's Tiara

Ever go through old things and find useful stuff you totally forgot you had? I do, all the time.
I was going through my pictures folder and found some pictures I had completely over looked. But I will give them their moment in the sun!

Today I have Maybelline Denim Dash from their Color Show collection. This is an EXCELLENT blue jeans facsimile. It's a matte finish too!

 
 
Then I decided to try an accent nail with China Glaze Lorelai's Tiara from their Eye Candy 3D Glitters collection. So sparkly!



But it looked out of place next to the matte Denim Dash so I covered it with Essie's Matte About You.

 
 
Pretty funk-ay, non? This was a fun manicure. I have to remember Matte About You More often. It gives such interesting new takes on manicures!

No comments:

Post a Comment