Sunday, December 2, 2012

Nail Polish Canada Nail Art Contest Week 2!

This week's theme for the Nail Art Contest for Nail Polish Canada is: Presents! Stockings! Things you want!

What do I want? I want a perfect Christmas story! (Don't give up on me, yet)








I might have also decided to use all my jewels! Anyhoodle, my Christmas Story:

Thumb: A beautiful new necklace!
Index: The necklace is wrapped...
Middle: ... and put under the tree waiting for me to enjoy it. I totally do, btw.
Ring: Gotta end the day with a bubble bath.
Pinky: And then pass out because it was the BEST CHRISTMAS EVER.

See? There's a real story there, ha!

What I used:

OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls for the bases
Thumb: Just jewels
Index: Nubar Fire Sparkle, OPI Goldeneye
Middle: Nicole by OPI Khloe had a Little Lam-Lam
Ring: A-England Galahad, China Glaze Electric Beat, Julep Jessica
Pinky: OPI Onyx

Plus all sorts of assorted jewels!

Vote for me at http://www.nailpolishcanada.com/holiday-nail-art-challenge-week-2-gifts/

No comments:

Post a Comment