Sunday, March 3, 2013

Deborah Lipppmann Sampler

Today I have a few Deborah Lipmann colours for y'all: Mermaid's Dream, Today Was a Fairytale and Yellow Brick Road.











 Deborah Lippmann Mermaid's Dream: Pretty pretty pretty pretty. Teal foil goodness with blue glitter. Squee.










Deborah Lippmann Today was a Fairytale: Silver multi-size and types of dark silver glitter. I love the look of this. I really feel the name fits: this is exactly what fairy godmothers wear in stories!

 
Deborah Lippmann Yellow Brick Road: *Sigh* I really don't like this. Three coats and it looks like my nails are grossly yellow-stained. I knicked my ring finger on something and I didn't bother re-doing it. When I got this I thought it was a yellow creme but it was a lie. A lie! I don't think I will ever wear this one again.

No comments:

Post a Comment