Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Colour Mishmash!

I have done swatches of quite a few of my existing colours so I thought I'd do a bit of a mishmash collection! Yes, it's for (remember to say it in a booming voice)


First up:
 






 
A England King Arthur - from A England's first collection based on the King Arthur legends. Straight up: I have loved everything A England has released that I own. Take from that what you will




 A England Princess Sabra - Khaki holo. 'Nuff said.











China Glaze Champagne Bubbles - hopefully you can see the delightful little hints of glitter (just like champagne bubbles... WAIT. I JUST GOT THE NAME). Sheer, but buildable. I like it.







Color Club Power Play - as a Canadian, it KILLS me not to put that 'u' in Color. Colour colour colour colour. Ahem. Bright pink neon, dries matte/rubbery. This polish is 4 years old, I think, and its still working it! Good for Color Club.





Color Club Volt - nice bright blue. Although 2 coats still gives VPL. Still like it, though.

Personal anecdote time:I got these two Color Club colours when I was on vacation in Mexico. Friend and I took the bus into Puerto Vallarta for my first and only Sally Beauty Supply visit. I had to go to Mexico for Sally Beauty. In theory, they exist in Canada but I have not seen one in my travels nor sought one out specifically. Trade Secrets and Nail Polish Canada get all my money!




No comments:

Post a Comment