Thursday, February 14, 2013

OPI Take the Stage

OPI Take the Stage is from their Burlesque Collection. This collection really sucked me into polish. I saw the collection in a magazine (you know the ads OPI does...) and I HAD TO HAVE IT. All of them. No negotiation. This was a collection pure shimmers and glitters. I wasn't just picking up random colours from the drugstore or Trade Secrets. I was going to get that whole collection and I was going to love it, dammit. No one can stop me!

That's right, it's time for another

!

So many years and how many bottles later and Take the Stage is STILL an excellent orange. Look at it!












A rich, shimmery bronze orange. This is two coats, but I think it could have used another. When not under extreme close-up scrutiny, the polish seems more opaque.

Love u 4-vah, Burlesque collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment