Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Collection... Catharsis? Sally Hansen Hot Magenta

I've decided to give myself a challenge. I was not going to purchase any new polishes for Lent, and use the ones from my slightly ridiculous collection (Julep subscription doesn't count). After literally dozens of minutes and tinkering with MS Publisher, I give you:


It's best if you say it in a booming voice. Or like Oprah: "Coooollectiooooonnnnn Caaaaathaaaaaaaaarsis! You get a catharsis! And you get one!"

Also, any chance to whip out the best GIF EVER:



I'll give you a few minutes to enjoy that.

ANYWAY, what was I going on about? Oh yeah, the nail polish! So I am planning on going through my collection. First, an oldie but a goodie from my pinks: Sally Hansen Hot Magenta






SO PINK. True to its name, it is a very bright and hot magenta. These Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear bottles are from when I was really starting to get into polish. They were (still are, I think) $2.99 at the drugstore so I would obviously pick one up every time I went to Rexall's. Despite being about 7 years old it's in pretty good shape! The formula is still fine, and I didn't really have many problems with application. You go, Sally Hansen!

1 comment:

  1. That IS the best gif ever.. cracks me up every single time. Love this color! Very cool that it's still perfect after so many years ;)

    ReplyDelete