Thursday, October 18, 2012

Bond... James Bond

No, I don't have the full OPI Bond Skyfall collection swatched yet. But I did do a quick manicure before I went to work today with two of the colours.*

*Quick manicures before work not recommended. How did I not get polish everywhere???

Today I have Skyfall, a lovely deep dried-blood colour. It's dark and dangerous and sexy... perfect for Bond. I think the Bond Girl wears this colour in the movie, so it fits!








Now, I coudn't just leave it the way it is. I desperately wanted to try the special polish Man With The Golden Gun, an 18K gold flakie topcoat! How amazeballs is that?? Totes amazeballs, that's what.







LOOK AT THAT SEXY BOTTLE.

I love this combo. Deep red and gold? Perfect for this crisp autumn day.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment