Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A England Jane Eyre

Oh be still, my heart. A-England, you minx: you have stolen my love again.

This is Jane Eyre, from the magical Gothic Beauties collection. Deep deep blackened ruby. *Sigh*

A-England might as well drop the mic and strut off-stage. 

Without further ado...


Aww, there should be a way to show the inner glow...





Bazinga! You can see that glow.

And because I always go one more step...
Here is a small design. Not really a design, just as accent. It is done with Flower Girl from Sinful Colours. I found it in a Walgreens on one of my visits to the States. I think I picked this up in San Francisco. It's technically a 'nail art' bottle, so it has the super-skinny brush.






Reader, I married it.


2 comments:

  1. You're really rocking Jane Eyre, Vesna! :) Looks great on you, and the nail art you did on top is classy.

    ReplyDelete