Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Blue Lagoon Nails

Blue Lagoon nails? What is this, another new oh-so-trendy, oh-so-rare indie label?

Nah, just one of my favourite nail art ideas!

Surprisingly simple, astonishingly adaptable and splendidly striking! (That sentence took a surprisingly long time to make. My English teachers would be so disappointed in me!)

It takes a dotter tool (or a toothpick), and 4-ish colours.

I used:

OPI Catch Me In Your Net for the the base (I love this colour with a passion that cannot fully be expressed in any known language. I think Klingon would have a good one, though. Maybe I'll go asking the Internet...)

OPI Teal the Cows Come Home, Fly and Yoga-tta Get this Blue for the dots.

If you have some nice blues, dark greens, teals, aquas, etc you can do this manicure.

*BONUS* This manicure is OPI Suzi-Approved!





 I *love love love* this. Simple, but amazingly effective. I think I might try this in other colours, too...

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment