Monday, October 15, 2012

Blogger Dinner! IT'S SUZI! OPI SUZI!

OMG OPI SUZI.

Yes, THAT Suzi. Of Suzi Skis the Pyrenees. Suzi is a Chocoholic. Suzi and the Seven Dusseldorfs.

Let me explain. Last night I went to a fabulous dinner hosted by Langton Communications. It was full of Toronto-area beauty bloggers and Madame Suzi herself from OPI, Nicole by OPI and Sephora by OPI.

We chatted for hours and hours about the nail industry, our favourite colours and collections, and everything that it joyful. I'm so happy I went! She even liked my manicure (coming up!).

Look at us!



She was such a delight and listened to our crazily passionate talks about nail polish and how we all love it so, so much (and the crazy lengths we go to get the nust-have colour).

Bonus: Got the Nicole by OPI Selena Gomez Spring Collection. *Spoiler* It's gorgeous!

ETA: Forgot to put a pic of the collection!

2 comments:

  1. Great photo of you and Suzi! That dinner with her was a dream come true, wasn't it? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was the best! I can't even fathom it.

    ReplyDelete