Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Zoya Neeka and Konad m64

I had trouble deciding on a colour today. I wanted something fun, but a little muted for winter (the weather here is depressingly cold). Enter Zoya Neeka. This is a lovely muted/dirty dark lilac with silver microglitter (more of a shimmer). It is from their Smoke and Mirror Collection.

I wanted to spice it up a little, so I got one of my Konad plates, m64, and used the flower stamp. And what colour goes perfect with purple? A nice silver, of course!

No flash. Sorry for the blurry. I might need a better camera. :(

With flash. The design comes up juuuust nicely.
Suffice it to say, I LOVE this combo! Purple and silver are the bee's knees, y'all. This flower design is almost lacy and just so delicate. Makes my class-less self look almost (ALMOST) classy, until I use these gorgeous nails to make a rude gesture. Then the jig is up but UNTIL THEN I AM A CLASSY LADY.

*Ahem*

Carry on, nothing to see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment