Friday, January 20, 2012

OPI and Konad

I've recently become quite interested in Konad stamping nail art. It seems so rife with possibility, I have to try!

So here I have Konad plate m57 - it has zebra stripes, leopard spots, fishnet grid, and some lacy bars. This one is pretty popular. I used zebra with black Konad polish. This is over 2 coats of OPI DS Signature, a cute holographic pink.


Konad has a lot of potential, but I definitely need lots of practice! I also have huge nails, according to these stampers. I would get about 75% of the nail in one go, and then top it up afterwards. I also also might be a bit too clumsy for Konad, the thick polish got everywhere on my hands. I tried to clean up my cuticles after, but this was the best I could do. 

All in all, I see a lot of potential with Konad. I got a few plates plus some BundleMonster plates and an assortment of Konad colours. This turned out to be rather adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment