Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A England Perceval and OPI Take The Stage

Today I was crazy, dangerous and reckless. I let my five year-old nephew pick my nail polish colours. I asked and he responded "RED AND ORANGE!". What does one do with red and orange I ask you?? A stylized French, of course!

The colours today used were A England's Perceval from their Mythicals collection and OPI Take the Stage from their Burlesque collection. I love love love both these colours. Perceval is such a gorgeous, vibrant red. It almost glows from within with a hint of gold. Take the Stage is a perfect shimmery orange, almost bronze. Put them together... and something happens. I'm not quite sure, but it's something!

No flash - you can sort of see the touch of gold in the Perceval bottle

Flash



Although I love the colours separately, but together I'm not feeling it. If I did a solid colour pattern on alternate nails, perhaps, but I am not loving this french tip combo. But my nephew seemed happy with it, so who am I to judge?

No comments:

Post a Comment