Sunday, January 27, 2013

China Glaze Glitz N Pieces Part Deux

I was in Montreal this week and, seriously,

Seriously. May I never attempt to go somewhere in Canada during winter, ever again. Although eating at Au Pied du Cochon was totally worth it.

Moving on, I have the second half of the intriguing China Glaze Glitz N Pieces collection.




China Glaze Bling it On over Nubar Vaso. Blue blue blue! The blue is a nice darker shade. You do have to be careful with these colours, as the glitters tend to go over the nail tip (and cause mucho scratchiness).





China Glaze Grafitti Glitter over Misa The Great Green Whatsit. Green green green! I am very excited that Pantone named Emerald as the colour of the year, since greens are pretty much the best.

I love these glitters!!

**These polishes were provided by Nail Polish Canada.







No comments:

Post a Comment