Saturday, January 19, 2013

China Glaze Blitz N Pieces and Razzle Me Dazzle Me

Glitter glitter glitter glitter! China Glaze's new collection Glitz N Pieces is a delightful line of top coat glitters (although they are quite dense enough to be worn on their own). I got four from the collection, and I have two to show to to you today:




China Glaze Blitz N Pieces over China Glaze Creative Fantasy (from their Cirque de Soleil collection). Dark silver multi-sized glitter and black mutlti-sized and bar glitter. Woohoo! Sparkly! I love the layer effect. The formula is super-dense. You don't need a lot to make a layer. I think I might try wearing these by themselves, layered to full opacity. I have the distinct feeling it would look very cool.





China Glaze Razzle Me Dazzle Me over Essie Lady Like. I really like this one. Dusty pink glitter. I love dusty pinks. So I layered it over a dusty pink! Again, I want to wear this colour by itself. The glitter is so dense.

Overall, I really like this collection. The glitters are fun and dense. Next week I'll show the other two colours I got.

**Disclosure: These colours were provided by NailPolishCanada.

No comments:

Post a Comment