Friday, February 10, 2012

Kat Von D

I head over to my local Sephora to stalk some Nails Inc polishes (Bloomsbury Square is SOLD OUT. *Tear*), but what do I see? Kat Von D polishes! She has a limited edition set of 4, and I purchased two: Mad Max and Sparklehorse.

Sparklehorse is a bright lemon yellow with a great shimmer. Mad Max is a fantastic bright blue shimmer with a purple flash/duochrome. The other two colours were nice but not nice enough to tempt me. One major note: these are SUPER expensive! These were $15 each, and they are MINI bottles! Deborah Lippman costs me $22 a bottle and it's a better deal. But.... these colours are wonderful so mine they became!

With Flash - it's not this teal-y

No flash - you can see the purple in the bottle

You can really see the purple in the bottle here
I love love love this colour. I kept staring at it ALL DAY and got lots of compliments at work :) Now, if it wasn't so darn expensive...

No comments:

Post a Comment