Sunday, February 5, 2012

Harlow and Co Sirens Design!

So I finally got around to playing with the Limited Edition Harlow and Co Sirens. The colours are gorgeous and follow their theme perfectly! I decided to do all three colours in one manicure to really showcase the theme.

So here goes:

First up, Precious Calm which I used as a base.


 Precious Calm - there is a lovely silver shimmer/micro glitter streak running through this. I used two coats, though if you are better than I am at painting, you could probably get away with one.

Bad Atmosphere - this is what I used to do the dot gradient. It is a gorgeous dirty/murky green, exactly like a stormy sea.

Sparkling Waters - Sparkle, sparkle! This is quite opaque for a glitter, my ring finger is only 1 coat. There is blue, silver and rainbow glitter and some medium silver hexagon pieces. It is a very rough glitter, as one coat of Seche Vite almost made it smooth. Definitely needs another layer of top coat to become smooth.

Overall, I really enjoy this collection. The colours are lovely and I enjoy how they all fit the theme of the dangerous Greek Sirens and the gorgeous waters.

Thanks to Harlow and Co for the making this lovely collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment