Friday, September 7, 2012

Orly Paint on Electron

My first magnetic polish! How exciting!

So today we have Orly Paint on Electron form their Magnetic Collection. Did I ever tell you that I love Orly's giant bottles? Really! 18 mL (0.6 fl. oz). That's GIANT. So much polish. I really appreciate their generosity.

ANYHOO, back to this polish.

I love the idea of magnetics. I do, really I do. But I find it very hard in practice. I pretty much touched al my nails with the magnet. But maybe its not too obvious? Maybe? The formula is nice and the 'base' colour is a lovely gun-metal grey shimmer which is cool by itself. The starburst magnet (I think form LCN - its not branded so I'm not sure) does add a little something-something.




I need practice! But I do like it. Maybe I'll pick up some of the Sally Hansen magnetics...

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment