Monday, July 9, 2012

Orly Skinny Dip and OPI Divine Swine

Morning (er, Afternoon!)

Summer summer summer! Time for neons! A nice blue neon, like this Orly Skinny Dip, part of their 2012 summer collection "Feel the Vibe." And I have felt the vibe! It felt funny. But resulted in an excellent bright blue neon!



 Skinny Dip - this is two coats, and could have used another as you can see by the bald spots :( Otherwise, it is excellent consistency. This dries in the typical neon fashion: rubbery matte.

Did I ever tell you how much I love glitter gradients? BECAUSE I LOVE GLITTER GRADIENTS. They are a cinch for me to do (eventually I'll get a feel for the other kind for regular polish and a makeup sponge) so I tend to do them a lot when I need a little something-something for my mani.

Enter: OPI Divine Swine from their Muppet collection (which is full of happy glitters!). I did a 'reverse' gradient, from the nail bed rather than the tip. I'm a rebel, dontcha know.



 Wheeeee! I loved how this turned out. Makes me happy :)

What combos make you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment