Thursday, May 24, 2012

A-England Morgan Le Fey and Konad m64

Ugh. Computer problems. I have to borrow my sister's laptop and none of the fonts are right and the settings are all off and... Ugh. Exactly. But with no further ado:

A England Morgan Le Fey with Konad m64




Love it. Konad drives my camera crazy... I can never get a still shot! But I love this combo.

Morgan Le Fey is an excellent shimmery white. It is marketed as a top coat, so it is quite sheer. This is about 4 coats.

Now for Konad: My nails are gigantic. That means that Konad doesn't like me. Designs like this I can get away with as they are easy to touch up. Intense patterns like houndstooth or fishnet? It gets 3/4 of my nail and that is it. Good luck trying to match that up for the remaining part of the nail. I want to love you, Konad, why won't you let me? Anyone else have this problem?

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment